The opinions expressed in this blog are mine, and mine alone. They do not represent the views of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Real Home...Almost

I finally got my furniture! So now I feel like I am finally at home, except for the fact that I don't have gas tanks so I can't use my stove yet. But they should be coming next week. Here are some pictures of my home:

My bedroom, along with the collage of photos from home on the wall. I have a dressing table with mirror, night table, bed and loveseat.



Another one of my bedroom



Stove and closet where I keep all my food



My kitchen/living room, with refrigerator, dining room table and couch



On another note, I had to give Tsatsi (my cat) away. I was developing allergies and couldn't risk my asthma acting up. She has a good home and although I am sad, it's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment